Corporate Actions Analyst
- Understanding corporate actions events both voluntary and mandatory and its terms and conditions.
- Notifying the clients regarding the corporate events within the SLA.
- Receiving and submitting the elections from the client to custodian within deadline.
- Correctly processing the CA events within the defined SLA.
- Reconciliation of Cash and stock breaks of Stocks and CFD.
We are looking for a person with good knowledge of mandatory and voluntary corporate actions. Hands on experience on managing Voluntary & Mandatory Corporate action consisting of following activities:
- CA notification
- CA Elections
- Cleansing & scrubbing of Mandatory CA
- Cash & position reconciliations with brokers & custodians
- Knowledge of using IDS , DTCC, Bloomberg, Telekurs
- CFD Reconciliation
You are expected to be:
- Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Ability to work independently, as well as maintain a positive working relationship with the team.
- Perform multiple tasks under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Flexible to different shift timings.