Senior Trade Settlement Analyst
You handle time pressure, prioritize and make decisions without compromising on quality or teamwork.Striving for improvement both on a professional and personal level is important to you, and you contribute to knowledge sharing in the team. As a team player you understand how critical this quality is to attain synergies. Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A master degree preferable within finance, combined with minimum 5 years of relevant experience within global settlement of equities, bonds and derivatives.
- Experience with both equities and fixed income settlement is a prerequisite.
- Possesses strong English communication and written skills with excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Ability to work independently, as well as maintain a positive working relationship with the team.
- Perform multiple tasks under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Extremely high attention to detail and a desire to learn and grow within the role.
- Flexible to different shift timings.