ASSOCIATE ONBOARDING (RUSSIAN)
- Daily in box handling for Private Onboarding
- Processing account reports for new account openings
- Supporting Introducing Broker (IB) and White Label Client (WLC) account creation
- Creating account owner structures
- Should be proficient in Russian Language.
- Preferably a Financial Master degree.
Preferably from another International Bank’s Back Office function or experience from the financial services industry.
As a person you come across as team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic. You also have documented and proven experience with the primary responsibilities as below:
- Diligent person with good critical sense to detail, and proactive.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Capable of making independent assessments, questioning and following up, when things are abnormal or seem off.
- Ability to follow clear guidelines and to ensure adherence to all compliance policies and procedures.
- Be a committed, self-driven, proactive individual, who can thrive during hectic periods.
- Be capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to prioritize the workload to fit the business objectives.
- Have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills, capable of building and maintaining relationships across the Organization.
- Good mathematical skills.