Sports Bar Manager, Bahrain, Middle East Asia
Our Client is a reputed Star Hotel in Bahrain and part of larger group of hotels across Bahrain. Our client desires to recruit a suitable Manager from the United Kingdom for the Sports Bar in the Hotel. The Sports Bar Manager oversees all facets of the sports bar. The manager must maintain and control a high level of guest service. This is achieved by ensuring consistent and thoughtful beverage service, demonstrated by self and staff. The manager is also responsible for the hiring, training, supervising, and disciplining of the staff .
- Manages the team, helping them improve their skills and providing support for career development.
- Manages headcount and the bar for optimum performance.
- Improves sales, the quality of service and promotion of services in compliance with hygiene and security standards.
- Conveys the hotel's image through his/her attitude, professionalism and involvement.
- Ensures that all products served to guests conform to standard and are of good quality.
- Is responsible for the bar's budget, develops revenue and profit margins.
- Helps the hotel meet its targets.
- Bar Experience: 2 years
- Good Communication in English