Senior Associate: Corporate Actions, Gurgaon, Haryana
Our Client is an MNC Investment Bank. They have several urgent open positions in the Corporate Actions and Settlements Team at their India Office based in DLF CyberCity, Gurgaon.
- Understanding corporate actions events both voluntary and mandatory and its terms and notifying the clients regarding the corporate events within the SLA.
- Receiving and submitting the elections from the client to custodian within deadline.
- Correctly processing the CA events within the defined SLA
- Reconciliation of Cash and stock breaks of Stocks and CFD
- Good knowledge of mandatory and voluntary corporate actions with overall experience of 3-4 years in CA.
- Should exhibit excellent ownership attitude
- Has a client-focus and delivery mind-set
- A team-player, who can motivate your team and always lead with a great example
- Hands on experience on managing Voluntary & Mandatory Corporate action consisting of following activities:
- CA notification
- CA Elections
- Cleansing & scrubbing of Mandatory CA
- Cash & position reconciliations with brokers & custodians
- Knowledge of using IDS, DTCC, Bloomberg, Telekurs
- CFD Reconciliation
- Should be fluent with English language
- Flexible to different shift timings
- Corporate Actions: 3 years